25.2.07

Welcome to Nathan Chenery.co.uk

My current practice continues to focus on the core ideas of borders & Horizons, this I have been working on for over three years. The borders; defining space, area and within/without relationships. The Horizon signify the undefinable, the distant and the beyond. Repartition has always played an important part in my practice, the drawing works made up of many marks. Drawing these marks takes up focus and demands reflection, a long process drawn out by using nib & ink. Scratching into the paper; further ideas spring to mind, while trying to complete one Horizon/goal new paths emerge. This builds the series up, readdressing horizons, confining them.

I hope you enjoy looking round my site, I have placed a site map on the left that will link you to various areas of the site. It mostly breaks down into series of works, showcasing each.

Nathan Chenery,
nathanchenery@gmail.com